28 Wayside Crescent, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 AE70
28 Wayside Crescent, Clonakilty
• Within 10 min. walk of Clonakilty Town Centre • Light filled c.
Cooldurragh, Union Hall, Co. Cork P81 DX61
• Coastal property with amazing sea views from the garden in an area of outstanding natural beauty • Discreetly located within walking distance (1 km) to the sea • A short drive to Union Hall village • c. 1.5 acres, former dwelling house, now in ruins offering great possibilities Located in an elevated area of outstanding natural beauty this is a hidden gem of a property.
Apartment 11, 2 College Road, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 DK58
- Spacious 3 ensuite Bedroom townhouse/apartment c.1140 Sqft - Centrally located in the heart of the award winning, cosmopolitan Clonakilty town - Large west facing balcony - Ready for immediate occupation Excellent investment or first-time purchase opportunity situated in the heart of the multi award winning Clonakilty town.
"Stone The Crows", South Ring, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 H421
"Stone The Crows", South Ring, Clonakilty
- Enchanting extended period seaside cottage and gardens - A short stroll to the stunning Sheep’s Cove beach - Beautifully presented and immaculately maintained gardens with patio area c. 0.
25 Larkin Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 CF83
25 Larkin Street, Clonakilty
- Super convenient property, very well presented throughout - Clonakilty town centre location & right next to Deasy’s car park - Practical layout of 2 double bedrooms, kitchen living room and shower room/WC - Enclosed rear garden with side access Recently upgraded, decorated and very well presented, this attractive townhouse is conveniently located to Clonakilty town centre.
Kilgarriffe, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
• Peaceful countryside setting, west facing with lovely views • Detached traditional two storey cottage,2 bedrooms, c. 715 ft² • Large plot of land c. 0.62 acres with potential (Subject to P.P.) • Only 1.
Store, McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty
• Attractive, unique commercial property for sale • Centrally situated in the heart of Clonakilty close to the main shopping thoroughfare • Extending to 312 m² / 3360 ft², including mezzanine storage overhead • Would suit a multitude of business uses Opportunity to purchase an attractive, unique property centrally located in the heart of Clonakilty town.
Lomond House, Curraheen, Lislevane P72 HE62
• Luxurious, coastal lifestyle property in turnkey condition • 4/5 bedroom residence c. 2515 SqFt, Short distance to stunning beaches • 2.5 miles from the picture postcard village of Courtmacsherry • Private plot extends c. 1.
The Nook, Long Quay, Clonakilty
Long Quay, Clonakilty
• Conveniently located just off the main thoroughfare of Clonakilty town centre • Croppy Park is within a very short walk • Property includes two rooms, and a WC in total 237 Sqft Excellent investment opportunity in the heart of the multi award winning Clonakilty town.
3 Sand Quay Mill, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 HY32
Clarke Street, Clonakilty
• Secure and spacious two-bedroom apartment c. 804 ft² • Sand Quay Mill dates from the 1850’s and the building was completely renovated in 2003 • Centrally located in the gorgeous town of Clonakilty with nearby Inchydoney, Red Strand and Long Strand beaches The property is in a fantastic central location, is secure and spacious.
2 Bluebell Garden, The Miles, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
1 Bluebell Garden, The Miles, Clonakilty
- New A rated house, secure and beautifully presented - 2 Bedroom bungalow beautifully laid out with c.
4 Clogheen Road, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
4 Clogheen Road, Clonakilty
• Spacious & charming townhouse situated just a short walk from Clonakilty town centre • 3 double bedroom property very well maintained and upgraded • 1023 ft² includes entrance hall, sitting room, kitchen/dining room, bathroom and 3 double bedrooms • Enclosed rear outdoor area Deceptively spacious and charming townhouse situated just a short walk from award winning Clonakilty town cent