No. 3 An Sruthán Beag, Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 PV04
2,223 Sqft - Clogheen, Clonakilty, P85 PV04
No. 3 is a beautiful home c. 2223 Sqft with everything you would want in a modern 4/5-bedroom detached house. There is a potential fifth bedroom downstairs which could also be used as an office/study. A clever layout with plenty storage space, underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation will ensure great economy and comfort. Flooring, tiling, painting, kitchens, appliances are complete and a fully floored attic gives this fantastic “A” rated home great practicality. Externally is as impressive with attractive stonework, limestone patio to rear and a base fitted for shed (with power supply).
BER No. 113735153
Energy Performance Indicator:43.03 kWh/m²/yr
• 10 year Homebond structural Guarantee
• Under floor heating with economical air to water heat pump
• Ventilation system fitted within the house ensuring regular fresh air
• Extensive quality finish includes kitchen appliances, fitted kitchen, tiling, bathrooms complete, flooring, painting, remote control electric fireplace and even bathroom mirrors
• External features including, limestone patio to rear, base fitted for shed (with power supply), painting externally
• Fully floored attic, easy to walk around in and fold down attic stairs access
• Spacious landscaped green spaces
• Within an 8 minute drive is the beach at Inchydoney, West Cork Technology Park, Long Strand and the walks at Castlefreke
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..