6 Old Chapel Lane, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 PY96
6 Old Chapel Lane, Clonakilty
- Lovely residence with the town centre on its doorstep & Town Park around the corner - Large, enclosed south facing garden with a raised sun patio - Accommodation c.945 ft² incl. 3 bedrooms, shower room, hall, lounge, sitting room, kitchen/dining room BER: D2 BER No. 116164245 Energy Performance Indicator: 262.
Maple Lodge, Convent Road, Clonakilty P85 E046
Convent Road, Clonakilty
• Substantial detached house in an elevated setting, yet only 5 minutes’ walk to the centre of Clonakilty town centre • c.
5 Long Quay Apartments, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
• Conveniently located just off the main thoroughfare of the award winning Clonakilty town centre • Fully furnished 2 double bedrooms/bathrooms & ensuite • Concrete floors throughout • Croppy Park, a newly revamped green area, is within a very short walk Excellent investment opportunity or first time purchase situated in the heart of the multi award winning Clonakilty town.
7 Sea Breeze Heights, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 P786
7 Sea Breeze Heights, Clonakilty
- Location, Location, Location just 250 metres from the main street in Clonakilty - Quiet and exclusive estate privately situated on a safe, no through road - Elevated setting with superb views over Clonakilty town - 3-bedroom 1335 Sqft house with generous plot size of almost 0.23 acres - Large split-level garden beautifully maintained BER: C2 BER No.
Tullig, Ballinascarthy, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 KX60
Tullig, Ballinascarthy, Clonakilty
- Beautifully presented, deceptively spacious, bungalow in excellent condition - c. 970 SqFt incl. 3 bedrooms, kitchen, utility, shower room, sitting room & conservatory - South facing patio, adjacent concrete surfaced yard & elevated garden on c. 1 acre - Rural setting, 4.5 miles from Clonakilty & commuting distance to Cork City BER: E1 BER No. 116075185 Energy Performance Indicator: 336.
Apartment 1, Golden Meadows, Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
Apartment 1, Golden Meadows, Clogheen, Clonakilty
- Immaculately presented 2-bedroom ground floor apartment c. 650 Sqft within walking distance of Clonakilty Town, Dunnes Stores and Clonakilty Park Hotel - Beautifully kept development with a green area & car parking close by - Walk in fully furnished option available BER: F BER No. 105089254 Energy Performance Indicator: 384.
7 Clogheen Cottages, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 F803
7 Clogheen Cottages, Clonakilty
- Wonderful edge of town location & set back from the road - Extended 3-bedroom bungalow c. 1435 SqFt - Outstanding private rear garden on c. 0.3 acres - Tastefully extended with separate studio apartment to the rear BER: C3 BER No. 115996530 Energy Performance Indicator: 220.
Ballymacowen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 A665
- Reasonably priced, this property offers a blank canvas to complete your dream home just the way you would like it - 3 bedroom house, c.782 Sqft - Massive c. 1.3 acre plot with outbuildings – 2 entrances - Short drive of Clonakilty Golf Club, only 2 miles from Clonakilty & commuting distance to Cork city BER: G BER No. 115990905 Energy Performance Indicator: 473.
Tulligee, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 N676
- This family home is a real find - Presented very well inside and out c.1577 Sqft, includes 4/5 bedrooms & great living space - Complimented with an enclosed garden & a detached shed - Conveniently located within walking distance of The Pike village, just over 3 miles from the Blue Flag beaches of Ownahincha and Long Strand, 1.
6 Clearwater, Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork P72 R220
6 Clearwater, Courtmacsherry
- Immaculately maintained & beautifully presented coastal 3/4 bedrooms detached house - Within walking distance of Courtmacsherry village and two gorgeous sandy beaches - Water views from upstairs - Rear enclosed garden with detached Home Office/ Garage and off-street parking to front - Recently extended and decorated with a high-end finish BER: C1 BER No.
11 Inis Sioda, Scartagh, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 WN53
11 Inis Sioda, Scartagh, Clonakilty
- Location, Location, Location with view of Clonakilty Bay - c. 600 metres from the main street in Clonakilty - Quiet and exclusive estate privately situated on a safe, no through road - 3/4-bedroom 1722 Sqft house on an elevated plot - Large South-West facing rear garden BER: C1 BER No. 110857109 Energy Performance Indicator: 154.
Type C1, An Sruthan Beag Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
An Sruthan Beag, Clonakilty
Situated where the town meets country, An Sruthan Beag is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre. Perfect for families, first time buyers or for people rightsizing, is an exceptional development of new A-rated energy efficient homes The team behind An Sruthan Beag have amassed a wealth of experience and are highly regarded in the building industry.
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty Property Market Review 2019 & Outlook
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..