7 Golden Meadows, Clonakilty
7 Golden Meadows, Clonakilty
Immaculately presented 1 bedroom bungalow within walking distance of Clonakilty Town, Dunnes Stores and Clonakilty Park Hotel Beautifully kept courtyard style development with a large green area Car parking is available close by Walk in fully furnished option available. BER D2 BER No. 106258965 Energy Performance Indicator: 277.
29 Wolfe Tone Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
29 Wolfe Tone, Clonakilty
• Beautifully presented & decorated to a very high standard • Substantial three storey, 5 bedroom townhouse, c.
Westside, Tulligee, Clonakilty P85 Y181
Tulligee, Westside, Clonakilty
• Bright and airy 4/5 bedroom detached bungalow c. 1507 Sqft. • Extensive and mature gardens on c. 0.8 acres • Clonakilty 6kms, Rosscarbery 6kms and several beaches within 15 mins’ drive • Cork city 50 mins BER C3 BER No. 100821115 Energy Performance Indicator: 217.
Knockaphonery (The Pike), Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 XE92
Knockaphonery (The Pike), Clonakilty
• Substantial 6 bedroom detached village property c. 2675 Sqft. • Extensive gardens on c. 0.5 acres • Clonakilty 5 kms, Rosscarbery 8kms and several beaches within 15 mins’ drive • Cork city 50 mins • There is an option to purchase the yard and outbuilding to the rear BER D2 BER No. 114875313 Energy Performance Indicator: 276.
2 An Garran, Shannonvale, Clonakilty P85 RY97
2 An Garran, Clonakilty
• Spacious townhouse extending to c. 1240 ft² • Front Garden and large rear enclosed garden • Comfortable, energy efficient home, ready to walk into • Within walking distance of West Cork Technology Park, Shannonvale pub and 5 min. drive to Clonakilty BER B3 BER No. 114834237 Energy Performance Indicator: 138.
4 Bayview, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 F303
4 Bayview, Clonakilty
- Location, Location, Location - just 500 metres from the main street in Clonakilty - Elevated setting with superb, panoramic sea views overlooking Clonakilty Bay & town - Quiet and exclusive estate privately situated on a safe, no through road - 3-bedroom 1050 Sqft house on a beautiful plot c. 0.18 acres - Large gardens c. 0.
Grillagh, Shannonvale, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
• Stunning 4 double bedroom country residence c. 180 Sqm/1940 SqFt • Beautifully planted large south facing mature garden c. 0.33 acre • with a private veranda for al fresco dining • Short drive to the seaside town of Clonakilty and all its amenities 5kms With all the finest ingredients of private countryside living, amazing location and quality accommodation this is a dream family home.
No. 2 The Terrace, Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork P72 E803
No. 2 The Terrace, Courtmacsherry
- Stunning coastal location, this property offers a blank canvas to complete your dream seaside home - 3/4 bedroom house, c.1293 Sqft - Private gated waterside garden to the front of the property - Substantial rear garden c.
24 Lady's Cross, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
24 Lady's Cross, Clonakilty
Superbly built & beautifully presented 4 bedroom property with charming curb-appeal Extending to c.
The Moorings, Main St., Courtmacsherry, Co Cork
Main Street, Courtmacsherry
• Stunning period style seaside residence & gardens • Substantial 4-bedroom c.
51 Lady's Cross, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 P660
51 Lady's Cross, Clonakilty
- Spacious 3-bedroom property in move in condition - Extending to c. 1100 ft² – Located in a family friendly, & safe estate – Fully floored & easily accessed attic – Large west facing, enclosed garden with side access BER C2 BER No. 114810013 Energy Performance Indicator: 176.
1 Ardeevin, Ahiohill, Enniskeane, Co. Cork
1 Ardeevin, Enniskeane
A new boutique development of high-end A-rated luxury homes in this wonderful community. Centrally situated in Ahiohill village Ardeevin is in a tranquil elevated setting with fantastic views of the surrounding valley. Each meticulously designed c.2108-2285 Sqft 4-bedroom home with detached garage will have an unrivalled build quality and an impressive features list.
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty Property Market Review 2019 & Outlook
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..