Hill House, Carhoo, Timoleague, Co. Cork P72 NA78
Hill House, Carhoo, Timolegue
- Luxurious one-of-a-kind property in turnkey condition with outstanding coastal views - c. 2750 Sqft. 4 bedrooms - Ultra-economical, A2 BER - 0.7 acre south facing gardens, veggie beds, patios & kids’ play areas - Timoleague 5 mins, Clonakilty 10 mins - Several beaches within 15 mins’ drive, Cork city 50 mins - c.
17 College Grove, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 R861
17 College Grove, Clonakilty
- Within a short, flat, easy walk of all local amenities - Light filled c. 1560 sqft detached 3 bedroom home – Superb B2 rating ensuring great comfort – Enclosed garden - Ready for immediate occupation BER: B2 BER No.: 114120504 Energy Performance Indicator: 117.
13 Wolfe Tone Way, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
• Centrally located in the gorgeous town of Clonakilty with water views • Bright, spacious and recently redecorated • Exceptional opportunity to further transform into a dream apartment BER: D1 BER Number: 101504488 Energy Performance Indicator: 266.
Hanora's Cottage, Woodpoint, Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork
• Postcard pretty residence & grounds • Only 200 metres from Courtmacsherry Beach • Exquisite leafy gardens looking over a gentle stream with outstanding private verandas Wonderful home in a magnificent location This truly stunning home has recently been painted indoors and outdoors, boasts exquisite grounds, is architecturally designed and finished to extremely high standard.
Carhoo, Ardfield, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
Carhoo, Ardfield, Clonakilty
Land at Carhoo, Ardfield, Co Cork c. 2.6 acres This land is situated on a quiet country road in an area that is not too built up or isolated. It is for sale as is. Located just 2km from Ardfield, 8km from Clonakilty, and 60 minute’s drive from Cork. Extending to c. 2.6 acres the land itself is level, fenced, enclosed and has a gated access point to the road.
Creche, Ladys Cross, Clonakilty, Co Cork P85 CK85
Ladys Cross, Clonakilty
Leased to Clonakilty Kindergarten Ltd Modern, purpose built, self-contained crèche building C. 114 SqM - 1227 SqFt Superb layout complimented by a large enclosed rear garden Excellent location on the edge of Clonakilty town adjacent Lady’s Cross Estate Superb opportunity to acquire a modern, purpose built crèche building with the benefit of an existing lease and rent roll in place.
1 The Mews, McCurtain Hill, Clonakilty
1 The Mews, Clonakilty
• Centrally located townhouse in the heart of Clonakilty town just off the popular McCurtain Hill • Designated off street parking • Generous sized private rear yard with excellent potential • 3 bed c. 950 Sqft modern, benefits from its elevated position gaining much light into the house.
Site - Subject to Planning Permission Tullyglass, Bandon, Co Cork
Site Subject to Planning Permission Tullyglass, Bandon, Co Cork - c 0.54 acres The property is situated on a quiet country road in an area that is not too built up or isolated. A sale would be considered to somebody who would qualify under Cork County Council’s Housing Requirements - i.e. Local Housing Need.
Ballymacshoneen, Butlerstown, Bandon, Co. Cork
Ballymacshoneen, Butlerstown, Bandon
• Well presented 3 bedroom house, built c. 2004, extends to c. 112 Sqm 1200 Sqft with a further 760 Sqft available in the developed attic space overhead • Substantial 1.1 acre plot • Nearby cove Shanaghobarravane 1km or a 12 minute walk and the beautiful, sandy Dunworley beach just 2 miles away • Butlerstown village is 1.
Lower House, Cloncorban, Rossmore, Clonakilty P85 ET89
Cloncorban, Rossmore, Clonakilty
• Elevated south facing 1780 Sqft detached 4-bedroom house with generous bright and spacious living space • Private sheltered plot with stream alongside extends to c. 0.67 acre • Substantial open plan separate garage c 47.5 Sqm BER: C1 BER No.: 114331382 Energy Performance Indicator:163.
27 Wolfe Tone Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
27 Wolfe Tone, Clonakilty
Beautifully presented & decorated to a very high standard Three storey townhouse c.753 ft² Centrally located in the magnificent town of Clonakilty with nearby Inchydoney beach Rear access, yard & garden BER F BER No. 114313398 Energy Performance Indiactor: 437.96 kWh This stunning home is bright, recently decorated and impeccably presented.
47 Molaga Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 W135
47 Molaga Street, Clonakilty
- Attractive townhouse in a quiet corner setting, yet only 3 minutes’ walk to the middle of Clonakilty town centre – c. 1002 ft² - Enclosed south facing patio & small rear yard – Perfectly presented in walk in condition – Accommodation incl.
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty Property Market Review 2019 & Outlook
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..