We often save our clients a multiple of our costs.
We are very experienced and knowledgeable in this sector of the business and will do the hard jobs for you. We currently have a portfolio of managed properties between Clonakilty, Courtmacsherry and Rosscarbery. Due to this scale we are in a position to routine maintenance work done faster and cheaper. All expenses and work done is invoiced and our fees can be used to offset tax on rental income.
Use our full rental management service and we shall do the following on your behalf
- Advise you on jobs that need to be done prior to renting
- Advise you on the inventory/appliances to supply
- Advertise your property for lease
- Liaise with prospective tenants and arrange viewings of the property
- Establish rental history, references and payment ability of prospective tenants
- Liaise with you to confirm the lease arrangements including the terms
- Prepare a letting agreement and arrange for it to be signed by both you and the tenant
- Collect the security deposit and the first month’s rent from the tenant and hand over the tenant’s set of keys
- Advise the tenant of your contact details and the initial payment arrangement for the rent
- Pass on to you the original letting agreement and the security deposit
- If requested by you, prepare the initial registration form PRTB1 for you to submit to the Private Residential Tenancies Board. We can also do this online for you
- Subject to agreement with you switch the electricity/gas account over to the tenant
- Subject to agreement estimate the level of the oil present in the tank prior to the tenant taking occupation
- Carry out a photographic inventory and condition report of the contents of the property
- Arrange for the monthly rental collection and transfer to your account
- Be the point of contact for the tenants in the event of any query or problems arising
- Arrange for any repair on the property (up to a certain agreed value)
- Organise regular inspections of the property and reporting back to you
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 1102
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
The start of 2018 saw a surge of activity across all sectors of the property market and this was followed by calmness in the latter part of the year.
Stability has returned which bodes well for the future of the property market with moderate price increases….