19 years’ experience & Clonakilty’s No. 1 Estate Agency –
Property sales, rentals, management & valuations.
If You Are Selling
You want someone you can trust to represent your best interests – we have over 300 local clients who have listed their properties with us.
You want expert advice and the best possible price for your property. We identify the best assets of your property and broadcast this in a beautifully presented way to the widest possible international audience.
Christine McCaffrey testimonial
Colm & Fiona McCeever
Type D, An Sruthan Beag, Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
1,513 Sqft - An Sruthan Beag, Clonakilty
Situated where the town meets country, An Sruthan Beag is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre.
Perfect for families, first time buyers or for people rightsizing, is an exceptional development of new A-rated energy efficient homes The team behind An Sruthan Beag have amassed a wealth of experience and are highly regarded in the building industry.
Beautiful home c. 1513 Sqft with everything you would want in a modern 4-bedroom detached house. A clever layout with plenty storage space, underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation will ensure great economy and comfort. Fully finished and ready to walk into, even including appliances and a fully floored attic gives this fantastic “A” rated home great practicality.
Externally is as impressive with cobble lock drive, limestone patio to rear and a base fitted for shed (with power supply).
For more information on the development follow the link below
– Concrete-built homes with 10 year Homebond structural Guarantee
– Under floor heating with economical air to water heat pump
– Ventilation system fitted within the house ensuring regular fresh air
– Extensive quality finishes includes kitchen appliances, fitted kitchen, tiling, bathrooms complete, flooring, painting, remote control electric fireplace and even bathroom mirrors
– Extensive external features including cobble lock drive, limestone patio to rear, base fitted for shed (with power supply), painting externally.
– Fully floored attic easy to walk around in and fold down attic stairs access
– Spacious landscaped green spaces
– Registered for the “Help to Buy Scheme”
– Within an 8 minute drive is the beach at Inchydoney, West Cork Technology Park, Long Strand and the walks at Castlefreke
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..