5 An Struthan Beag, Clogheen, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
140 m² - 5 An Sruthan Beag, Clonakilty
************* Please Note: Enquiries by email only *******************
• Situated where the town meets country & an ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre.
• New A-rated energy efficient home.
• c. 1513 Sqft with everything you would want in a modern 4-bedroom detached house.
BER No.: 114421936
Energy Performance Indicator: 53.54 kW
Situated where the town meets country, An Sruthán Beag is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre and a short drive to Inchydoney and surrounding beaches.
No. 5 is a beautiful home c. 1513 Sqft with everything you would want in a modern 4-bedroom detached house. A clever layout with plenty storage space, underfloor heating and mechanical ventilation will ensure great economy and comfort. Fully finished and ready to walk into, even including appliances and a fully floored attic gives this fantastic “A” rated home great practicality.
The Irish Times Best Place to Live in Ireland contest – Top 5 (September 2021)
Clonakilty was nominated as one of the Top 5 best places to live in Ireland:
“2,400 members of the public nominated 470 locations in every county in Ireland. While the number of nominations was a factor in our original selection, the judges have now visited all locations to determine for themselves the quality of each one.” Excerpt from Irish Times 18th September 2021.
Accommodation c. 140 m²/ c. 1513 Sqft
• 10 year Homebond structural Guarantee
• Under floor heating with economical air to water heat pump
• Ventilation system fitted within the house ensuring regular fresh air
• Extensive quality finish includes kitchen appliances, fitted kitchen, tiling, bathrooms complete, flooring, painting, remote control electric fireplace and even bathroom mirrors
• External features including, limestone patio to rear, base fitted for shed (with power supply), painting externally
• Fully floored attic, easy to walk around in and fold down attic stairs access
• Spacious landscaped green spaces
• Within an 8 minute drive is the beach at Inchydoney, West Cork Technology Park, Long Strand and the walks at Castlefreke
Type Eircode P85 HW21 into smart phone for exact driving directions.
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..