19 years’ experience & Clonakilty’s No. 1 Estate Agency –
Property sales, rentals, management & valuations.
If You Are Selling
You want someone you can trust to represent your best interests – we have over 300 local clients who have listed their properties with us.
You want expert advice and the best possible price for your property. We identify the best assets of your property and broadcast this in a beautifully presented way to the widest possible international audience.
Christine McCaffrey testimonial
Colm & Fiona McCeever
Ardeevin, Ahiohill, Clonakilty
2,108 Sqft - Ardeevin, Ahiohill
Only 4 properties left for sale in this new boutique development of high-end A-rated luxury homes.
Centrally situated in the middle of Ahiohill village, a wonderful community, Ardeevin is in a tranquil elevated setting with fantastic views of the surrounding valley.
Each meticulously designed c.2108-2285 Sqft 4-bedroom home with detached garage will have an unrivalled build quality and an impressive features list including Air to water underfloor heating, concrete floors throughout, heat recovery ventilation, super-fast high speed fibre broadband available, fully landscaped gardens and completed driveways are just some of the features.
Located 2.5 miles to Enniskeane, 6 miles from Bandon, Clonakilty and commuting distance to Cork city, Ahiohill is a fantastic little village with a big community. Within an easy walk is the montessori, national school, church, pub and state-of-the-art Oliver Plunketts GAA facility.
Ahiohill has just secured super-fast fibre broadband and is a regular tidy towns contender.
• A-rated concrete constructed family homes
• Registered under the “Help to Buy” scheme for first time buyers
• High speed fibre broadband available n Detached garage with attic storage
• Concrete floors including concrete first floor
• Efficient Air to water underfloor heating throughout
• Mechanical heat recovery ventilation
• Polished concrete floors n Bespoke kitchen with quartz worktops
• Landscaped gardens and driveways complete
• Silicon based plaster finish with prefinished white colour
• Floored attic with folding stairs access
• 4 bedroom homes from 2108 Sqft to 2285 Sqft
• Great views from its elevated setting
Type A: 207 Sq m / 2228 Sq ft
Type B: 196 Sq m / 2108 Sq ft
Type C: 212 Sq m / 2285 Sq ft
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 1102
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..