"Lands End", Tullineasky East, Clonakilty
Tullineasky East, Clonakilty, P85 E421
• Picture perfect bungalow • 3-bedroom c 1615 Sqft complimented by enclosed garden & attached garage • Convenient location, c. 3 miles from Clonakilty town and 1 mile from the Pike, The Four Alls pub, school, church and shops. • Nearby beaches of Long Strand, Ownahincha and the beautiful Castlefreke Woods Lovely family bungalow c.
7 Sea Breeze, Clonakilty, Co Cork
7 Sea Breeze Heights, Clonakilty
Location, Location, Location just 250 metres from the main street in Clonakilty Quiet and exclusive estate privately situated on a safe, no through road Elevated setting with superb views over Clonakilty town 3-bedroom 1335 Sqft house with generous plot size of almost 0.
Harbour House, Courtmacsherry, Co Cork
• Stunning, exquisite seaside residence • Extensive 4-bedroom c. 372 m²/ 4000 ft² presented in pristine condition throughout • Central position in the beautiful seaside village of Courtmacsherry • Spectacular sea views Harbour House is centrally located in the welcoming, pretty seaside village of Courtmacsherry in an area of outstanding natural beauty.
71 Ladys Cross
71 Ladys Cross, Clonakilty
• Superbly built 4 bedroom semi-detached house • Extending to c.
37 Woodlands, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 HD42
37 Woodlands, Clonakilty
• Super convenient and ready to move into Clonakilty home • Walking distance of town centre, schools & shops • c. 970 ft², 3 bedroom house with large enclosed rear decking/patio area • Very good C2 BER rating Super convenient and ready to move into Clonakilty home in the lush, sought-after setting of Woodlands.
25 Wolfe Tone Street, Clonakilty, Co Cork
25 Wolfe Tone Street, Clonakilty
Location, Location, Location Well-presented three storey townhouse c.
7 Patrick Street, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 H240
7 Patrick Street, Clonakilty
• Close to the main street & a short ramble to all of Clonakilty’s amenities • Easy to manage c. 700 ft² 2 bedroom/2 bathroom house • Large windows and roof lights, bright inside • Small west facing patio • Accommodation incl. large kitchen/living room, guest toilet, under stairs storage, airing closet, bathroom, 2 double bedrooms.
57 Tawnies Crescent, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
57 Tawnies Crescent, Clonakilty
• Quiet location only 3 min. walk to Clonakilty town centre • 3 bedroom townhouse with developed attic & two further storage rooms • In great condition extending to c.
28 Clearwater, Courtmacsherry, Co. Cork P72 DC93
28 Clearwater, Courtmacsherry
- Immaculately maintained & beautifully presented 4-bedroom detached “A” rated coastal house c.
8 Sea Breeze Heights, Clonakilty, Co. Cork
8 Sea Breeze Heights, Clonakilty
- Location, Location, Location just 250 metres from the main street in Clonakilty - Quiet and exclusive estate privately situated on a safe, no through road - Elevated setting with superb views over Clonakilty town - 3-bedroom 1275 Sqft house with generous private plot size - Large split-level garden beautifully maintained BER: C3 BER No. 103529384 Energy Performance Indicator: 210.
Galvez, Western Road, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 X280
Galvez, Western Road, Clonakilty
- Picture perfect single storey house in beautiful, elevated setting - 3-bedroom dwelling with c. 1222 Sqft and detached garage - Spacious gardens front and rear - Mature and quiet residential location within a short walk of town centre BER: F BER No. 115613333 Energy Performance Indicator: 445.63 kWh It is hard to imagine a better residential location.
20 An Sruthan Beag, Clonakilty, Co. Cork P85 V276
20 An Sruthan Beag, Clonakilty
• Situated where the town meets country “An Sruthan Beag” is the ideal residential location, just 1 mile from Clonakilty town centre. • Perfect for families, first time buyers or for people “rightsizing”. • It is an exceptional development of new A-rated energy efficient homes.
Martin Kelleher Property Ltd.
PSR LICENCE NUMBER: 004347
CRO. : 684543
VAT No. : 3726737HH
ADDRESS: Faxbridge Roundabout, Clonakilty, Co.Cork, Ireland
PHONE: 023 8859111
MOBILE: 086 8500967
Clonakilty Property Market Review 2019 & Outlook
Clonakilty is increasingly viewed as a super area to relocate to. This is no surprise given the strength of amenities on offer such as the excellent schools, shops, restaurants and hotels, not to mention the choice of beaches, sporting facilities, clubs and interest groups on our doorstep…..